Friday, April 6, 2007

Teenagers suck

Ok, you decide which is worse.

Mutant teenager "A":
Trial date: a few days ago
Charge: Possession of a small amount of controlled substance
Disposition: Continued.
Reason: The Probation officer and defense attorney just received that day of the trial a new set of charges against the same mutant for Possession with intent to deliver (a felony), in this case a different drug (pharmaceutical grade).
Background: Dad is retired from a big city PD, mom has several medical issues (hence is on a lot of nice prescription narcotics - candy for junior), and older sibling #1 is mentally handicapped, functions at a job, but also collects money from the state which goes into a jar on his dresser (funds for someones habit).

Mutant teenager "B" &"C":
The both go together. A few months ago "B" & "C" get into a snowball fight. Ok, harmless and most 13 year olds engage in such activity. Well, "C" apparently gets pisses off at "B" and decides to pick up a snow shovel and take a swing at him. "C" may have mad contact with "B" in the abdomen with the shovel but "B" says F*** this and slugs "C" in the face and leaves a nice shiner. Since "C" is a sore loser, and probably pissed because he had a weapon and still lost, he goes crying to mom. Well mom gets all bent out of shape and calls the Po-Po.
Ultimately "B" gets arrested for harassment because "C" has a nice mark left from "B" and a few witnesses observed "B" hit "C." Only "B" offers up the info that "C" took a swing at him with a shovel first, no one saw that (B.S.). So how do we resolve this? Simple. Arrest them both for Disorderly Conduct and yell at them both for being jack asses.

Mutant teenagers "D" & "E":
A long story in a nutshell: both in 9th grade and at school. "D" nails "E" on the head and face a few times in the hall between classes.
Ok, I speak to the victim first, "What happened?"
"I was walking down the hall and was hit in the head from behind. I turned around and saw this kid. I yelled at him, but didn't want to get involved so I ran to my next class."
OK, now move to the next change of classes in the hallway.
"I was going to last period and when I came down the hall this kid was there and he started hitting me."
"Ok, do you know him?'
"No."
B.S. B.S. B.S.
Now, I hate that, and hear it all the time. Oh, I was just walking....minding my own business....and this person hit me for no reason and I don't even know that person. WHAT A CROCK!

Well, as far as this case goes, "D" sat there and lied out his ass to me, stating that he didn't do anything. All the time "D" is talking to me, I'm watching the video footage from the cameras in the hallway and I can clearly see "D" doing a number on "E." Poor "D" thought he was pulling one over on me until I called him to the carpet and flipped the monitor around and showed him the video. Needless to say, he had nothing further to say.

As a sidebar to "D" & "E," their parents are just as big of mutants. "D's" mom is "at her wits end" and doesn't know what to do. She is thinking on "putting him in one of those special schools." Yeah, real good mom. Be a parent and take charge. Do something. Work with him. Let's try something other than just moving the problem out of view and placing him in a room with total mutants so they just feed off of each others jack hole tendencies.
As far as "E's" mutant parents, they come to the school screaming bloody murder because she is terrified of revenge against her and her son by "D's" friends and wants to know what the school will do to keep the people away from their house. Ok, calm down. First, the school isn't doing shit outside of the school as their hands are full inside. Second, the Po-Po handle stuff about town. And gee, lady, you called the Po-Po to see what was happening with the case, call the Po-Po is the mutants attack. What a concept.

Ok. Enough kid talk for now. More to follow.

No comments: